Tickets are available for the 2019 New Jersey Wine & Food Festival, taking place April 12 to 14, at Crystal Springs Resort. This prestigious showcase for top culinary talent, winemakers, and distilleries from around the world celebrates its 11th year with a weekend of dinners, wine and spirits tastings, chef demos, and more.
The showcase of events offers something for everyone, from fun, interactive sessions incorporating culinary elements. A few highlights include the following:
- Wine Yoga and Paso Paint and Sip
- Rose Champagne with Krug, Dom Perignon and Ruinart
- 97 & Above (highlighting top-scoring wines, with 97 or more on a 100-point scale)
- The Art of Napa Cab
- Mix it Up with Sagamore Spirits
Click here for a full list of festival events.
The Grand Tasting
The Grand Tasting, an attendee favorite, takes place Saturday, April 13, from 7 p.m. to 10 p.m. It’s the festival’s signature event, featuring more than 200 wines from over 50 wineries and bites from 40 top restaurants ($150; VIP $295; VIP admission 6:30 p.m., general admission 7 p.m.).
- VIP Experience: Two floors featuring top restaurants and premium wines, Champagnes, and spirits
- Restaurant participants highlight New Jersey’s best. Featured restaurants include Jockey Hollow Bar & Kitchen, Ryland Inn, Batello, Spuntino Wine Bar & Italian Tapas, Crystal Tavern, Osteria Morini, Common Lot, Viaggio, Halifax, Montclair Bread Co, Pig & Prince, 17 Summer Restaurant, Andre’s, Saly G’s, Piattino Neighborhood Bistro, and more.
- A wide range of wineries and Champagne houses from around the world
For complete info and to purchase tickets, click here.
Top photo: A previous Grand Tasting. Photo by Eat with Dan.