This sponsored post is brought to you by Lutze Biergarten.
Jul 22 marks the kickoff of Lutze Eats, on the Jersey City waterfront every weekend through the end of October. Lutze Biergarten, a.k.a. the Lutze, presents an eclectic variety of superbly curated food vendors, as well as live music and noteworthy beverages—which fans of the Lutze have come to expect. The array of foods ranges from Korean BBQ and poke bowls, to arepas, acai bowls, and more.
Lutze Eats is a perfect, family-friendly opportunity for area residents—and friends from far and wide—to spend an afternoon trying new foods or enjoying known favorites, all against the gorgeous backdrop of Manhattan.
Come hungry! Here’s what you’ll have to choose from:
- Bacon Me Crazy: Bacon-covered treats (inside Lutze)
- The Belgian Plate by Waffle It & Co.: Waffle and crepe ice cream creations (inside Lutze)
- Ben and Jerry’s: Ice cream
- Canteen Desi Dhaba: Kati rolls
- Chava’s: Empanadas
- Enfes: Handrolled Mediterranean delicacies
- Glazed and Confused: Mini donuts
- Jake’s Downtown: Seafood (inside Lutze)
- Kimchi Grill: Korean BBQ
- Maroon Sausage: Artisanal sausage with Jamaican jerk spice
- MozzArepas: Arepas
- RAW MKT: Poke
- Sisig City: Filipino food truck
Harborside Waterfront Boardwalk, outside the Lutze Beer Garden
15 (3 on GPS) Second Street