Jersey Bites is a proud sponsor of Forks, Corks & Hops
The Algonquin along with sponsors including the OceanFirst Foundation, Whole Foods Market Wall, Brook 35 & West, Jersey Bites and the Garden State Wine Growers Association, presents Forks, Corks & Hops: a wine and cheese pairing event. This year’s event will be on November 14, from 6 p.m. to 9 p.m. at The Mill, 101 Old Mill Road, Spring Lake Heights. Guests will enjoy a selection of award-wining New Jersey wines paired with cheeses from Whole Foods Market. For VIP members, the wine and cheese pairing begins at 5:30 p.m.
We have tickets to give away! Check out the sweepstakes at the end of this article for details and to enter!
Forks, Corks & Hops presents guests with a unique opportunity to sample a number of dishes from area restaurants, along with a variety of premier wines, beers and inventive cocktails from local distributors.
Tom Cosentino, Executive Director of G.S.W.G.A., hosts this year’s event. Guests will enjoy live music from the Paul Marino Band and Bruce Foster. All attendees must be 21 years or older, and guests should dress in business attire.
Steve Schirripa (aka Bobby Bacala on The Sopranos), will host a “meet and eat” session featuring his own Uncle Steve’s organic pasta sauces. Schirripa is the author of the NY Times bestseller A Goomba’s Guide to Life, as well as The Goomba’s Book of Love, and The Goomba Diet.
Tickets can be purchased here. Valet parking is available.
Prices Until November 1:
Tasting: $75 per person
Tasting with Wine and Cheese Pairing: $95
Prices After November 1:
Tasting: $85 per person
Tasting with Wine and Cheese Paring: $100
A table, with reserved seating for 10, is $700.
Here are all the confirmed vendors scheduled to be at Forks, Corks, and Hops:
- Bacchus School of Winemaking, Toms River
- Beach Haus Brewery, Belmar
- Blend on Main, Manasquan
- Brielle Ale House, Brielle
- CATB Liquor Import
- Chocolate Bar, Manasquan
- Domenico J. Winery, San Carlos, California
- Esposito’s Pizza and Pasta, Manasquan
- Exclusiv Vodka
- Fratello’s Restaurant and Lounge, Sea Girt
- Garden State Wine Growers Association
- Gerard’s Wine and Spirits, Point Pleasant
- Gloria J. Wineries, San Carlos, California
- Jersey Grille, Manasquan
- Main Street Kitchen, Manasquan
- Maria’s, Manasquan
- Marylin Schlossbach Group – Langosta Lounge, Pop’s Garage, Labrador Lounge and What’s Your Beef?
- MOGO Korean Fusion Tacos, Asbury Park
- On Third Cafe and Coffee Company, Spring Lake
- Passanante’s Home Food Service
- Remington’s, Manasquan
- Scarborough Fair, Sea Girt
- Shipwreck Grill, Brielle
- Shore Point Distributing Company, Point Pleasant
- Spring Lake Manor, Spring Lake Heights
- Starbucks, Sea Girt
- The Boathouse Bar and Grill, Belmar
- The Committed Pig, Manasquan
- The Mill at Spring Lake Heights, Spring Lake Heights
- Waypoint 622 Restaurant and Patio Bar, Brielle
- Whole Foods Market, Wall
- Uncle Steve’s Italian Specialties