This sponsored article is brought to you by Meadowlands Racing & Entertainment.
It’s the Battle for the Best Burger on Saturday, May 14, at Meadowlands Racing & Entertainment! Come out to taste and vote for the best local Meadowlands burger, beginning at 6 p.m. (Live racing action starts at 7:15 p.m.) Attendees can enter for a chance to judge the event! There is no admission fee. Fans are encouraged to purchase burgers from the food trucks and restaurants competing.
Participating restaurants and food trucks include the following:
- Brasil on Wheels
- Escape Montclair
- Cheech A’ Cinis Italian Grill
- South + Pine American Eatery
- Little Bite of Paradise
- Road Grub Mobile
- Hero King
- Kimchi Smoke
Interested in entering your restaurant or food truck? Here’s what you need to know!
- Competition is open to area food trucks and restaurants (limited to first 10 entrants).
- $100 entry fee (must be paid prior to 5/14).
- Entrants must be ready to sell by 5:30 p.m. and can sell any food items in addition to burgers. (No beverages may be sold.)
- Entrants must prepare 6 burgers for judging at 8 p.m. Burger can be any combination of meat and toppings.
- Judging based upon 60% taste, 40% presentation.
- Contestants must complete and submit a Burger Battle entry form. Email one of the addresses below to request one.