Here’s a handy list of some recent restaurant openings, closings and reopenings in Central Jersey. Be on the lookout for coverage of other regions in the near future. We hope you enjoy this roundup and welcome your input. Please send your tips on new restaurants to info@JerseyBites.com.
- Antoinette Boulangerie, 32 Monmouth Street, Red Bank, 732-224-1118.
- Balderose Fine Foods, 757 River Road, Fair Haven, firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Bank on Mattison, 649 Mattison Avenue, Asbury Park, 732-774-4445.
- Bistro Rylo, 1801 Route 35, Oakhurst, 732-508-9686.
- Bonefish Grill, 55 Route Route 9, Manalapan, 732-431-7608.
- Cibo e Vino, 603 Mattison Avenue, Asbury Park, 732-576-2200.
- Cravin Haven, 560 River Road, Fair Haven, 732-747-5677.
- Empanada Guy, 568 Park Avenue, Freehold, 888-623-7765.
- Firebirds Wood Fired Grill, 400 Route 38, Moorestown, 856-380-0604.
- Firefly, 1205 Ocean Avenue, Point Pleasant Beach, 732-899-3370.
- Kim Marie’s, 1411 Kingsley Street, Asbury Park, 732-774-6666.
- Mogo Taco, 632 Cookman Avenue, Asbury Park, 732-894-9188.
- Pascal & Sabine, 601 Bangs Avenue, Asbury Park, 732-774-3395.
- Puglia, 15 N. Bridge Avenue, Red Bank, 732-842-9501.
- San Remo, 115 Oakland Street, Red Bank, 732-345-8200.
- Shipwreck Grill, 720 Ashley Avenue, Brielle, 732-292-9380.
- Tom+Chee, 3681 Route 9 North, Freehold, 502-409-9494.
- Asbury Fresh Public Market, Corner of Main Street and Second Avenue, Asbury Park, 732-807-5104.
- A beer garden in Asbury Park (details forthcoming)
- Blend, Manasquan
- Bistro by the Beach, Spring Lake
Melissa Beveridge is a freelance journalist and editor, focusing on great food, healthy living, and wellness. Her passion for eating and living well embodies her writing. A lover of all things Jersey, she is also an avid traveler, always looking to discover those hidden culinary gems everywhere she goes. Her musings can be found on her blog mbeewell.wordpress.com.