Kings Food Markets will host the grand reopening of its newly renovated Livingston, NJ store on May 23. A ceremony beginning at 12 p.m. will feature remarks by President and CEO Judy Spires and Store Manager Carole Bracaglia, along with local officials including Livingston Mayor Stephen Santola.
Shoppers will then experience live cooking demonstrations and unique product samples throughout the day, most notably by acclaimed chef Bill Zucosky of Strip House at Westminster Hotel beginning at 12 p.m. To demonstrate Kings’ commitment to the local community, a portion of the day’s proceeds will benefit the Community Hunger Outreach Warehouse (CHOW).
New store features include:
- Freshly rolled sushi
- Neapolitan style pizza
- Chef-inspired prepared foods
- Expanded produce section with more organic and local offerings
- More than 400 international cheeses
- Coffee House serving espressos, cappuccinos and fresh fruit smoothies
- Greek Yogurt Bar
- Full-service Floral Boutique
- Contemporary café equipped with Wi-Fi