New Jersey has some of the best sports bars in the nation and here are five suggestions where you can catch the Big Game on Sunday and catch some nice specials as well. Where will you be spending the Super Bowl? Leave a comment if you’ll be going out for the big game and tell us where. If you’ll be staying in, stay tuned for some of our favorite Super Bowl recipes.
NJ Bar & Grill – Mine Hill, NJ (100 Randolph Ave., Mine Hill, NJ 07801)
$16.99/person – $8 pitchers of Bud or Bud Light
- Platter of chicken chips for the table at the start of the game
- 1st quarter: Choice of either homemade chili or soup of the day
- 2nd quarter: Choice of platter: spinach & artichoke dip, bacon-wrapped chicken with jalapeno and BBQ sauce, nachos (buffalo chicken or chili)
- 3rd quarter: Choice of one per person: penne a la vodka, fish n’ chips, blackened burger with blue cheese topping, pulled pork sliders
- 4th quarter: Assorted dessert platter (one per table)
PLUS – 6′ sub served at halftime
Reserve by February 2nd at 973.989.1999.
Morris Tap & Grill – Randolph, NJ (500 Route 10 West, Randolph, NJ 07869)
Super Bowl Bash 2012 – All You Can Drink Craft Beer and Open Bar
$50 gets all you can drink beer, including our acclaimed craft beer selection, or for $60 you can have open bar.
Included is: Endless appetizers: signature wings, chicken quesadilla cigars and hearty chili.
Six – 50″ HD TVs / 70″ projection and audio throughout the game.
Call for information or to reserve: 973.891.1776.
The Downtown – Red Bank, NJ (10 West Front Street, Red Bank, NJ 07701)
- 4-Hour Open Bar Package $35
- Special secondary NFL menu with kicked up classics from Chef Will
- $1 drinks for ladies ($3 wine) and $3 drinks for the guys
Tons of giveaways including iPads, iPods, Ahmad Bradshaw signed ball, Darrelle Revis Autographed Jets Helmet and more.
Reservations suggested. Call 732.741.3232.
Ten22 Bar & Grill – Pittsgrove, NJ (1022 Almond Road, Pittsgrove, NJ 08318)
Super Bowl Sunday Special:
- ½ price wings (any style)
- ½ price nachos grande
- $8 domestic draft pitchers and $12 Coors Light buckets.
Touchdown Specials for patrons wearing a Giants or Patriots team jersey (ask for details). Win a Ten22 gift certificate if you guess the winning team and final score before the game.
Call for information: 856.358.3325.
Pilsener Haus & Biergarten – Hoboken, NJ (1422 Grand Street, Hoboken, NJ 07030)
NJ’s most traditional biergarten featuring Chef Thomas Ferlesch’s authentic Austro-Hungarian cuisine – SUPER Sausages from the grill, SUPER Pretzels – SUPER Beer Selection.
Three – 20 feet wide projection screens (largest in Hoboken). Bowl Special: $4 for ½ liter of Radeberger Pilsner during the game.
Call for information: 201.683.5465.
Whatever your plans are for the Big Game, drink responsibly and be sure to select a designated driver if you opt to go to one of these fine establishments.
Veronique Deblois, Food & Wine Chickie
Veronique is a food and wine writer based in Morris County, NJ. As the author of the popular blog, Food & Wine Chickie Insider, Veronique shares recipes, wine and restaurant reviews and insight into the travel industry of which she’s a 15-year veteran. Cheap Sports Tickets Follow Veronique on Twitter or like her Facebook page.